- Admission price: $30/ online and $50/ at the show. Valid all four days. One day pass not available.
- Airport: McCarran International Airport is located 4 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Appraisers: There are no appraisers at the Las Vegas Show
- Business Center: FedEx Office operates 3 business centers conveniently located within the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Business Center is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m., 7 days a week, however hours are subject to change based on event need. Please contact the FedEx Office Business Center at (702) 733-2898 for additional information. Or visit FedEx’s Website for information and to submit your print projects on line.
- Convention Center Address:
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone (Local): (702) 892-0711
- Children: Children are discouraged during move in and move out because of the hazards. They are welcome during show hours.
- Food & Beverages: With full service kitchen facilities, two restaurants with seating for over 1,300, 18 concession stands, and two Starbucks cafes, every culinary need can be met with a taste of Las Vegas.
- General Manager is Dan Darby.
- Walk-in Clinic: Open from 8am-5pm
Harmon Medical Center
150 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas
- Merchandise bags: None at the jewelry shows
- Parking: The Las Vegas Convention Center has over 5,000 parking spaces.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted in The Las Vegas Convention Center, with the exception of certified Service Animals as defined by Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Wheelchairs and Scooters: Requests for wheelchair and scooter rentals for use during shows at the Las Vegas Convention Center can be made through FedEx Office located in the Grand Lobby (Central Hall) and the South Hall Lobby. Please contact FedEx Office at 702-943-6780 for more information.